What information we collect:
Lotus Veda collects the following information from its Customers
- Personal Information limited to your name and date of birth to enable us render a more personalized experience
- Contact Information limited to your contact number, mailing address, and e-mail for contact and logistics reasons only.
- Purchase history to understand your preferences to enable to customize your experience on our website
What we do with the information collected:
The information collected through this website is used to provide Customers with a better and personalized service. It enables Lotus Veda to-
- - Provide, operate, and maintain this website
- - Keep track of placed orders
- - Analyze customer specific purchases
- - Suggest specific products based on shopping history
- - Keep track of account activity
- - Share information about special oﬀers
- - Maintain internal records
- - Improve products and Services
- - Contact for market research with Customers' approval
How we protect your personal information:
Lotus Veda respects that Customers do not want their personal information shared with other companies. The website therefore, has safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information. Lotus Veda does not share or sell your information.
This website is hosted using third party web hosting services. Information collected is kept on servers owned and managed by data hosting companies. Lotus Veda will not be liable for any data theft or breach of security happening at the hosting company's end.
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to abide with and be bound by the following terms and conditions
Lotus Veda refers to the owner of this website whose registered office address is –Indian Roots Plot No 17, Mahavir Nagar X, New Sanganer Road, Sanganer , Jaipur -302029 . Our company’s GST registration no. is 08AJTPD9085A1ZZ
When you browse 'Lotusveda.in', you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby agree to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement.
All content shown on this site is the property of 'Lotusveda.in'. Assemblage of all content and software used on this website is the exclusive property of 'Lotusveda.in'.
'Lotusveda.in' to the best of its information attempts to be as accurate as possible. 'Lotusveda.in' holds no liability for any inaccuracies or errors. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
'Lotusveda.in' gives you permission to access and make personal use of this site but does not allow you any commercial use of contents of this site. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice. This website contains products that are owned by Lotus Veda. The design, layout, image, look, appearance and graphics of these products are included in these. Resale or any copied use of any/all product/s on this site is prohibited.
Unless otherwise stated, Lotus Veda and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Lotus Veda. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Lotus Veda for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not Republish material from Lotus Veda Sell, rent or sub-license material from Lotus Veda Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Lotus Veda Redistribute content from Lotus Veda.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Lotus Veda, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments singularly reflect the views and opinions of the person/s who post them. Lotus veda does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their visibility on the website. However, Lotus Veda reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any such comments that are considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these terms and conditions.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Lotus Veda shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You agree and confirm
- You agree as you use this website that it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account and password. For restriction of access to your computer and for all activities that would arise under your account or password. lotusveda.in reserves the right to decline service, remove or terminate account or cancel orders in sole discretion
- In case of non delivery of your order on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information provided) any extra cost incurred by lotusveda.in for redelivery shall be claimed from you
- That you will use the services provided by lotusveda.in and comply with all applicable law and regulations while using the website and transacting on the website
- That you will provide validate and accurate information at all instances where such information is requested of you. Lotusveda.in reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If any discrepancies are found in the information provided by you lotusveda.in has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services at lotusveda.in without prior information
- That before placing an order you will check the terms and conditions of the product carefully
Payments can be made through credit card, debit card and net banking.
All disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Jaipur.
Y ou agree to indemnify and hold harmless, 'lotusveda.in' and its associates from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs, expenses and damages including attorney’s fees caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions from your use of this website.